The SmallSEOTools Pro plans purchased by the customers can be claimed for a refund if they aren’t satisfied with the selected plan or quality of service. We advise all of our users to go through this refund policy before purchasing any of our plans.
The users who wish to claim a refund can do it within 30 days of purchase. The plan being returned by the user must have a major proportion of pages unused to claim for a refund.
You can get a refund for your purchased plan by using the Contact Us form of SmallSEOTools Pro. Our customer service will contact you at your given email address as soon as it receives your refund request.
The plan you are asking for a refund will be assessed by our team to figure out the number of pages left. Once we are done with this process, you will be notified whether your request qualifies for the refund. The refund payment will be paid to you within 5-7 working days.
You can request a refund within 30 days of purchasing any plan.
SmallSEOTools Pro will not be responsible for any dispute or refund after 30 days of purchase.
No refunds for the discounted prices and special offers. Any requests regarding this shall not be entertained.
Once the payment is processed, it will be returned to the same channel through which it was received. The bank charges will be deducted from the refundable amount. Our team will analyze your consumption history; the number of pages and words checked will affect the repayable amount, as we will deduce it.
The customers who wish to discontinue using our services can do so by following one of the given ways:
- The users can cancel their subscriptions from their profiles.
- If you contact us for cancellation, it will take around 2-3 days to process your request.
Cancellation of Service
We can cancel the user’s subscription under the following circumstances:
- A user breaks terms and conditions.
- The user doesn’t follow the usage patterns established by SmallSEOTools Pro.
- If the request has been received by our customer service.
- User has attempted to infect the reputation or any work of SmallSEOTools Pro.
- If we receive abuse requests related to a user’s actions from law enforcement agencies.