All the way through this policy, know that when we write "SmallSEOTools.com" or "we" or "us", it means that we speak of SmallSEOTools.com, Inc., a corporation, and our subsidiaries and other affiliates.
Table of Contents
- What Information does SmallSEOTools.com collect about me?
- Data you provide us whenever you create an account
- What other Information we collect from you?
- What information is automatically collected?
- When does SmallSEOTools.com collect information?
- How does SmallSEOTools.com use my Information?
- Does SmallSEOTools.com analyze User Content?
- Right to use Data and Disclosure
- Does SmallSEOTools.com ever share my Information
- Does SmallSEOTools.com get profit for my Personal Data by selling them?
- Cookies that we use
- How to delete, modify or disable cookies?
- How do plugins and third-party apps work?
- Will SmallSEOTools.com send me email notifications?
- Will SmallSEOTools.com ever make any of my Personal Data or User Content public?
- How does SmallSEOTools.com handle Do Not Track signals?
- COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- Does SmallSEOTools.com get information from children?
- Data transfer, storage, retention, and deletion
- Where is my Information stored when shared with SmallSEOTools.com?
- How safe is my Information?
- How can I erase my Personal Data from SmallSEOTools.com?
- How long is my Personal Data stored in the SmallSEOTools.com system?
- What would happen if SmallSEOTools.com closes my account?
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Fair Information Practices
- For EEA users
- What are my rights as a user, and how can I use them?
- User content uploaded on SmallSEOTools
- Third Party Services
- Contently GDPR Privacy Notice
- Contact Us
What Information does SmallSEOTools.com collect about me?
Whenever a client interacts with our Site or its Services, we may collect a single or multiple pieces of Information in combination with other sets of data to identify you ("Personal Data"). We may also collect some information that is kept in a way that cannot be linked back to you ("Non-Personal Data").
Data you provide us whenever you create an account
When you register to use SmallSEOTools.com, you willingly share certain Personal Data with us, which including the following:
- Your email address, username, contact, and language preferences. When logging into SmallSEOTools.com with a social networking credential, such as with your Google+ or Facebook account, we will ask for your consent to access basic information from that account, such as your email address and name. If you want to stop sharing this with us, you may do so at any time by removing SmallSEOTools.com access to your account.
What other Information we collect from you?
SmallSEOTools.com collects the following Information as you use the Site or it Services:
User Content: This includes all text, documents, or other content/information uploaded, entered, or otherwise submitted by you as part of your use of our Services.
What information is automatically collected?
There is certain information about the devices you use to connect with SmallSEOTools.com and your use of the Site or its Services are automatically registered in our systems, including the following:
Your location: This is the geographic area or place where you use your devices such as your computer, cellphone or tablet (as specified by an Internet Protocol [IP] address or similar identifier) when interacting with our Site or Services.
Your log data or information: Same like other websites, our servers automatically gather data when you access or use our Site and store it in log files. This log data may include your IP address, browser type and settings, browser configuration, the date and time of use, cookie data, and language preferences.
Your usage information: This is information about the SmallSEOTools.com Site or Services you use and how you use them. We may also obtain data from our third-party affiliates and service providers to examine how consumers use our Site and Services. For example, we will have an idea on the number of users who are accessing a specific page on the site and at which links they normally clicked on. We will use this collected data to better understand user interactions and use it in optimizing the site.
Your device information: This data is gathered from your computer or mobile device which include the type of hardware and software you are using (such as your operating system and browser type), and also unique identifiers for devices that are accessing and using SmallSEOTools.com.
When does SmallSEOTools.com collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form, subscribe to a newsletter, place an order, open a support ticket, enter any information on our site, or use our web-based services.
How does SmallSEOTools.com use my Information?
We, at SmallSEOTools.com, process, use, and record your Information as necessary to be able to carry out our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests, including the following:
- to communicate and build a connection with you about your use of our Site or Services, our product and service announcements, updates (if any), and to be able to give feedback to your requests for assistance which includes providing you with account verification support in the event that you are having problems with accessing your account or to follow up with you after correspondence.
- to help us manage our Site or Services, validate users for security purposes, offer tailored features and access, process and deliver transactions, conduct reviews and study, develop upcoming features, and improve the algorithms and performance of our Site and Services.
- to send you direct email notifications and special offers about SmallSEOTools.com services, from which you can unsubscribe at any time you desire. For more details about this, kindly go through this section - "Will SmallSEOTools.com send me emails?" If you are someone that resides in the European Economic Area (EEA), we will only send you promotional materials if you permit us to do so from the time you create your account or any point thereafter.
- to determine cumulative statistics on the quantity of unique devices using our Site or Services, and to identify and prevent misuse and fraud.
- to process your transactions quickly
- to show User Content related with your account and to ensure that it is accessible to you when you use our Services.
Does SmallSEOTools.com analyze User Content?
We guarantee that SmallSEOTools.com employees do not monitor all User Content that is uploaded or transmitted through our Site or Services, but it may be viewed if:
- we found out that the Terms of Service have been violated and an authorization is required,
- we find it necessary to do so answer your requests for user support,
- we otherwise decide that there is a need to review it as defined in the Terms of Service, or to enhance our algorithms as stated in the User Content section of our Terms of Service,
- there is a need to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of SmallSEOTools.com and its users, or to conform with our legal obligations, such as responding to any legal proceedings like warrants and court orders.
Right to use Data and Disclosure
Does SmallSEOTools.com ever share my Information
SmallSEOTools.com only disclose Personal Data to third parties when:
- We work with service providers who help us in fulfilling business operation's requirements, which include hosting, improving, and carrying out our Services. We also use service providers for specific services and functions such as customer support services, email communication, and analytics. These service providers may only access, process, or record Personal Data in accordance to our instructions and to accomplish their duties to us.
- We have your permission to share your Personal Data.
- We believe it is important to investigate possible violations of the Terms of Service, to implement those Terms of Service, or where we believe it is necessary to probe or take action regarding unlawful activities, suspected fraud, or potential threats against property, individuals, or the methods on which we operate our Site or Services.
- We ascertain that the preservation, access, or disclosure of your Personal Data is mandatory by law to safeguard the rights, property, or personal safety of SmallSEOTools.com and the users of our Site or Services, or to respond to lawful requests by any public authorities.
- We may impart or disclose Non-Personal Data to third parties and publicly - for example, to affiliates under agreement with us, or as part of progress reports which we may provide to users.
- Any reports, results or conclusions expressed by smallseotools.com has no legal value and can't be presented in courts and other legal matters.
- Under no circumstances, either as an electronic or digital evidence, smallseotools.com preserves all its admissibility rights.
Does SmallSEOTools.com get profit for my Personal Data by selling them?
No, SmallSEOTools.com does not sell or rent your Personal Data.
- Help remember and process the users requests on our Site and Services.
- Understand and save preferences of users for future visits.
- Track and analyze our user's activity, so we can offer a better experience.
You can choose to turn off all cookies, or you can choose to have your computer warn you whenever a cookie is being sent. This can be done through your browser settings. Since every browser is different, go to your browser's Help Menu to learn how you can correctly modify cookies. If you choose to turn cookies off, some of the features may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to third-party sources.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our Website. Google's Advertising Principles can sum up Google's advertising requirements. They are introduced to provide a better experience for users.
For further information, visit:
Cookies that we use
We use various domains to set cookies used in our advertising products, including the following domains and some country-specific versions of these domains (such as google.fr):
- gstatic.com (404)
Using the Google Ad Settings page, you can set preferences for how Google advertises to you. Alternatively, you can opt out through the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or through the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
How to delete, modify or disable cookies?
You can delete cookies or disable their use by following your browser instructions:
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer 11
- Google Chrome
- Safari (iOS)
- Android (Chrome)
- the latest Safari for Mac
- Safari 8 (Yosemite)
- Safari 6/7 (Mavericks)
- Safari 5.1 (OS X Lion)
If you use a different browser, then follow the instructions from its provider.
How do plugins and third-party apps work?
Some third-party applications and services that partners with us may ask for consent to access your Information. Such applications will provide you with notice and request your permission in order to obtain access or information. It would be best to consider your selection of such applications and services, and your permissions, carefully.
Some third parties' plugins or embedded content on our Site, such as Facebook "Like" buttons, may allow their administrators to know that you have visited the Site, and they may use this information with other data they have gathered about your visits to other websites or services on the internet that can identify you.
The data collected by third parties through these plugins and applications is subject to each parties' own policies. We strongly encourage you to read those policies carefully and understand how other entities use your data.
Will SmallSEOTools.com send me email notifications?
At regular intervals, we may send you information about special offers, technology updates, and other product announcements. We may also send information about products and services from our business affiliates. It’s in your sole discretion to disable such communications at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" button that can be found within SmallSEOTools.com emails and also by changing your contact preferences. All SmallSEOTools.com account holders will still receive email notifications that are related to their subscriptions, even if you opt to unsubscribe from the promotional emails.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is an obligation that set rules for commercial emails, puts the essential elements in place for commercial messages, authorizes the recipients with the right to stop receiving emails, and enforces severe penalties in case of violation.
With respect to this act, we collect the email addresses of our users in order to:
- Convey information, answer the inquires, and/or respond to other questions and requests;
- Process the subscription orders and dispatch information related to their updates;
- Let users know about additional information about their subscribed service;
- Market our offers and upcoming deals to our mailing list by sending emails after the completion of order.
- To be in agreement with CANSPAM Act, we agree to:
- Not make use of deceitful or ambiguous subjects in emails;
- Imitate the message in advertisement in a sensible manner;
- Comprise the physical address of the business or site headquarters;
- Observe third-party email marketing services for defiance, if it’s being used;
- Fulfill the opt-out or unsubscribe requests quickly;
- Permit the users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If you desire to opt-out or unsubscribe from receiving our emails, you can email us at [email protected]. As we receive your request, we will remove you from receiving marketing emails at our earliest.
For users coming from EEA:
We will only deliver promotional emails to users located in the EEA with your prior consent. Kindly see the section "For EEA users" below for more details.
Will SmallSEOTools.com ever make any of my Personal Data or User Content public?
How does SmallSEOTools.com handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, use advertising, or plant cookies when DNT browser mechanism is in place.
SmallSEOTools.com also does not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Does SmallSEOTools.com get information from children?
Data transfer, storage, retention, and deletion
Where is my Information stored when shared with SmallSEOTools.com?
SmallSEOTools.com ensures complete security of the information shared by the users on the Site and its services. The users’ data is stored for processing of details and to generate accurate responses for their queries. The paid subscribers to SmallSEOTools.com premium services have their data stored in their personal accounts on the Site. The users’ accounts are fully encrypted with top-level security and the information contained in the accounts cannot be accessed by third-party sources or even by the employees of SmallSEOTools.com. The stored data can automatically get deleted once the user has decided to unsubscribe to the service. The servers of our site won’t hold your data for personal use or create any backup for your information.
How safe is my Information?
SmallSEOTools.com is dedicated to protecting the security of your Information and takes necessary precautions to protect it. However, know that Internet data transmissions, whether it is wired or wireless, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% safe and as a result, we cannot ensure the security of Information you transmit to us, including Personal Data and User Content; therefore, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
We at SmallSEOTools.com use industry-standard encryption to safeguard your data in transit. This is commonly referred to as secure socket layer ("SSL") technology or also known as transport layer security ("TLS").
By the time we receive your data, we keep it on our servers using a combination of physical, technical, and logical security measures. It is highly recommended that you take the necessary steps to secure all devices that you use in connection with our Site and Services.
If SmallSEOTools.com learns of a security system breach, we may send you a notification to provide information on protective steps, through the email address that you have provided to us. We may also post a notice on the Site to inform our users.
How can I erase my Personal Data from SmallSEOTools.com?
The personal data of SmallSEOTools.com users is stored within the users’ accounts after subscribing to our services. The premium users can erase their personal data from SmallSEOTools.com by cancelling their subscription and deleting their account on our Site.
How long is my Personal Data stored in the SmallSEOTools.com system?
You can delete all your Personal Data from SmallSEOTools.com at any time by cancelling your account as described above. However, we may store some of your Personal Data for as long as necessary for our legitimate business interests, including fraud prevention and detection, and to meet our legal obligations including tax, auditing, and legal reporting.
What would happen if SmallSEOTools.com closes my account?
In the event that SmallSEOTools.com closes your account due to your violation of the Terms of Service, then you may contact us if you want to request deletion of your data. If you think there has been some sort of confusion or misunderstanding, you can still contact us to clear your stance and request for the retrieval of your account. Our administrators will review such requests, pursuant to our legal obligations.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
For further information, visit: https://consumercal.org/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa/#sthash.0FdRbT51.dpuf
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit the site anonymously.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles is the backbone of the privacy law in the United States. It also plays a significant role in developing data protection laws across the globe. It is, therefore, essential to understand the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented in compliance with the various privacy laws to protect personal information.
In agreement with the Fair Information Practices, following responsive actions will be taken, if a data breach instance occur:
- We will notify you via email within 15 business days
- We will notify the users via in-site notification
- We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle according to which individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against those who collect and process data and fail to adhere to the law. As per this principle, individuals not only have enforceable rights against data users but also have recourse to courts or legal agencies to investigate and/or prosecute by data processors.
For EEA users
SmallSEOTools.com uses, processes, and records Personal Data, including those listed in the "What Information does SmallSEOTools.com collect about me?" section, as necessary to carry out our obligations, and based on our legitimate business interests in order to provide high quality service to our clients. We need your permission to process Personal Data to send email notifications and to place cookies on your devices. In some cases, SmallSEOTools.com may process Personal Data in accordance to legal obligation or to protect your interests or those of another person.
What are my rights as a user, and how can I use them?
People located in the European Economic Area (EEA) have certain rights in when it comes to their personal information, which includes the right to access, correct, or delete Personal Data that we process through your use of the Site and Services. If you're a user who is located in the EEA, you can:
Request a Personal Data report by submitting a support ticket
This report will contain the Personal Data we have about you, delivered to you in a structured, commonly used, and portable format. You need to be signed into your SmallSEOTools.com account. Please note that SmallSEOTools.com may request for additional information from you for verification purposes before we disclose any information.
You can have your Personal Data changed or deleted
You have the option to change your Personal Data like your name and email address, as well as language preference. It can be done through your account settings. If in case you registered for SmallSEOTools.com using Google or Facebook, or if you encountered any issues updating this information, please submit a support ticket or get in touch with us. You can delete your Personal Data from SmallSEOTools.com by cancelling your account with us.
You can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to your account
- By sending us a support ticket
Object to us processing your Personal Data
You can make a request if you want us to stop using your Personal Data, including when we use your Personal Data or to send you email notifications. We only send business or promotional emails to users located in the EEA with your prior consent, and you may pull out your consent at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" button that can be found within SmallSEOTools.com emails and also by changing your contact preferences. Please note that the users who have subscription to our services will still continue to receive transactional messages about our Services, even if you unsubscribe from promotional emails.
Send complain to an authority
If you are located in the EEA region and think that we haven't conformed to data protection laws, then you have a right to bring a complaint to your local supervisory authority. If you have other queries or do not have a SmallSEOTools.com account, you may contact us by submitting a support ticket.
As SmallSEOTools.com continue to improve its services, we may need to update this Policy in accordance to changes in our Site and Services, our business, and laws relevant to us and you. We will, however, always keep our commitment to respect and protect your privacy. We will immediately notify you about any changes that may impact your rights under this Policy via email or post any other modifications to this Policy, along with their effective date, in the most easy-to-find area of the Site. We highly recommend that you check back here from time to time to stay informed of any changes. Please note that your continued use of SmallSEOTools.com after any revision means that you agree with the changes, and consent to be bound by, the new Policy. If you don't agree with any of the changes in this Policy and do not wish your information to be subject to it, then you can discontinue using our Site and Services and delete your account after cancelling your subscription on SmallSEOTools.com.
User content uploaded on SmallSEOTools
We do not store or share the content uploaded by our users with any third-party. Once the user content is processed through our services and the user has gotten the output, the user content is removed from our system. We do not claim any ownership right over users’ content.
Textual content upload by the user
- We do not save or store the textual content uploaded by user on any of our web utilities. Neither do we share the user content with any third party. The confidentiality of our users’ documents is a priority for us.
- The files or content you upload for generating response for your query is immediately removed from our system once the process is executed.
- The textual content or files uploaded by users are not indexed by any search engine.
Image content uploaded by user
- Images uploaded to SmallSEOTools are temporarily uploaded to our system for processing.
- We do not intend to breach the privacy of any user, and our system deletes the images right after completing the user’s request.
- The purpose of our services is to facilitate the users, and the content uploaded by users is just processed to fulfill their queries. We do not support pirated material in any case.
- Copyrights for all images submitted to SmallSEOTools remains with the original owner/author.
Third Party Services
Content Arcade (UK), LTD.
Contently GDPR Privacy Notice
The people who are living in the European Union (EU), Norway, United Kingdom, or Iceland, they may enjoy additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation regarding your personal data, as mentioned below.
In this GDPR Privacy Notice, the terms “Personal Data” and “Processing” are used, as they have explained in the GDPR. But, “Personal Data” usually includes information that can be utilized to find out a person. And the term “Processing” is mostly defined as the actions that are taken regarding data, like collecting the data, storing, or disclosing it.
Smallseotools.com will manage your personal data that is being used in various services. Additionally, we may also use the personal data of our users or employees that is linked with the processing and delivery of services to such users. The users are the managers, and we are the executor of personal data in such cases.
If you are keen to find out more about your data rights and execution methods where we are the manager, please send us your query at [email protected]. Or, if you want to know more about the personal data and the execution methods where we are only the executor, please contact the manager party instantaneously.
If you have any queries related to this notice, or you think you are relevant to this content, please contact us at [email protected].
How we use Personal Data
We will only use your personal data if we have legal authorization to do so. The legal authority for using data includes accord, determined need, and our “legitimate interests,” which are explained below. In a few instances, we also use the personal data that you have provided us at the time you made an agreement with us to use this personal data for processing.
When we use Personal Data on the basis of your acknowledgment, it will be clearly specified to you at the time of collection. We may also require to process persona data for various times to comply with legal responsibility, especially if it is necessary to protect the interests of yours or others or for a task that is being performed in the public interest.
What Personal Data do we collect, and how we use it?
We only gather personal data from you when you give it to us directly yourself, or when a third party like our collaborators provide us with your personal data, or when we get it automatically through the services you are using.
Data we gather from you straightforwardly:
We collect your personal data straightforwardly from you when you deliver us with such personal information, including the following:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- Job Title
The main reason behind gathering all this information which is predefined from you is that we will use it in providing you the best services as per our terms of service. You may not enjoy some features or an entire service if you fail to provide us with accurate personal data due to contractual needs.
The personal data can be collected from you indirectly; for instance, if you share your comment, posts, or some writing that includes your name in any providing service, we can collect it as personal data.
If you choose to disclose any personal information in any such content at a public forum, then we don’t have any control over it.
We process your content, including your personal data as per the law, and the permissions you have given to us that enable us to improve our services.
We may also get assistance from your personal data in improving and personalizing our services on the basis of our legitimate interest in such a way that provides an advantage to our users.
We use your personal data to:
- Create and handle your personal account
- Reach you for communication about the products
- Share the news about updates or important announcements
- Give you support and assistance for services
- Personalize your profile and the content of the site on the basis of your preferences
- Make a contract or follow legal requirements
- Reply to your inquiries
- Respond to users’ requests
- Fulfill our legal duties
- Solve issues
- Protect you from any illegal or unlawful actions
In some cases, third parties also provide us with your personal data. The personal data offered by the third party may consist of various things.
If you try to log-in to our service through any third party like Facebook Connect, etc., or you share the content from our platform to any third party, then the third party will send us specific personal data of yours, that most probably include your name, profile picture, URL, etc., if the third party has settings to share such data. The main reason behind collecting this personal data is to create and manage your account, especially to sync your progress when you connect with Facebook through our product.
However, the collection of personal data from the third party is majorly based on the setting and policies of third party service. This collection will enable us to improve the user experience while using our service, which will be beneficial for our business interests.
Data we collect from advertising partners:
We may also gather your personal information from our advertising partners, such as LinkedIn, who help us in promoting and marketing our services and how a company or a person can connect with us. We use this approach in the interest of our business and marketing of our service directly to a maximum audience.
Data we collect when you use our product:
The following information is collected automatically from you when you use our service.
- Your IP address
- The device on which you are using our service
- Your browser’s detail
- Statistics of your page views
- Your internet browsing history
- Tracking technologies or the cookies from your browser
- Your current location, such as zip code
- Your Log data including hardware and software detail
We acquire your Personal Data on the basis of the following business interests of our site:
- Improve our network security
- Make our content more interesting
- Assessment of quality of the text
- Analysis of our web operations
- Establishment of prizes
- Managerial affairs
We mostly use the following cookies:
Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential for giving you the services or some specific features that you may have asked for. Disabling these cookies will result in making a few features or services unavailable for use.
Functionality Cookies: These cookies are responsible to maintain the record of your applied settings related to our services, record your preferences over time, and also remember you when you come back to our services. These cookies are also helpful in personalizing our content for you, like calling you with name and language or the region you have selected, etc.
Performance/Analytical Cookies: This type of cookies gives us the authority to recognize the total number of visitors come to our site and use our services like collecting the complete information about the number of visitors and the pages that attract most of the visitors. This will also enable us to estimate the overall performance of marketing campaigns and overcome the issues in the performance of our services.
Retargeting/Advertising Cookies: The cookies that gather data about the online activities and define your interests so that we display advertisements that may gain your interest. However, most of the browsers give you an option to block or delete cookies that will stop your web browser from adding new cookies. Also, many advanced web browsers give you the chance to make a decision about adding a new cookie or not. You can easily change the setting of cookies from the given option in your browser.
Other uses of Personal Data:
Alongside all the above-discussed cookies, we may also process the personal data we gather based on following authentic business interests.
- Enhancement of our business, by improving our products and services
- Appropriate advertisement for our products
- Adequate customer support
- Secure you from fraud
- Fulfill the legal obligations
- Finalizing the transactions
- The process of sharing your data
- Analytical assistance providers
- Staff expansion and contract workers
- Hosting service providing company
We may also send your personal data if it’s essential to perform a transaction or give you some service that you have asked for.
The personal data can also be shared with the following parties, including the previous one:
- The users where you have shared your information publicly, or it’s necessary to perform a transaction approved by you
- Social media forums (only to those with whom you are interacting through the use of your service)
- Third-party business partners whom you connected through our products
- Any other third party that is authorized by you
If we find it inevitable, then we may share the data with:
- the authorities to fulfill legal and lawful duties, including law enforcement agencies
- for the protection of us, and our users, to prevent any type of spam and fraud, or in the investigation against a crime
- Keep the safety of our products
We may also share your personal data with third parties after getting permission from you to do so.
For how long we may contain your data?
We won’t contain your data in our databases. The premium account holders of our services have their data stored in their accounts. The data may stay in their accounts as long as they are subscribed to our services. It may get removed once the subscription period is over or you have deleted your account.
We may contain your data in case of some legal obligations, or to resolve some financial issues, or if it is needed by applicable law or regulations. Later on, we may contain some information in a general way that cannot identify you personally.
Security strategies we utilize
We strive to secure personal data using adequate technological measures on the basis of the form of personal data and the activity that will be applied for processing.
Personal information about Kids
It is clarified here that we don’t gather any data from anyone who belongs to the EU, UK, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland under the age of 16, in any case. It is suggested to you if you are under the age of 16 to don’t share your personal data or try to get registered on our service. If we found that we have collected information from a child under 16, we will delete it instantaneously. Also, if you find that we have gathered personal data from an under 16, please share your query at [email protected].
Rights we hold regarding your Personal Data?
You may have specific rights regarding your personal data that may include and have already been discussed. You may email us at [email protected] if you want to know more about these rights.
However, in a few situations, we might not be able to fulfill your requests; for instance, if the request is quite impractical or it can jeopardize the rights of other users as per the law. But, we will first inform you in any such case beforehand. Moreover, we may require a few additional information regarding personal data if it is crucial to recognize you and the type of your request.
Access the data: If you want to get more knowledge about your personal information that we hold related to you, then you can request to get a copy for that. You can perform this action by sending us an email at [email protected].
Modification: if you want to edit or modify any information relevant to you that you think is incorrect or need to be changed, then you can send us a request at [email protected].
Deletion: You can also send us a request in case you want to remove all your personal data from our databases.
Withdrawal from Agreement: You have the right to withdraw from the agreement anytime we have made related to the usage of your personal data that we have gathered from you after your permission. But, it is important for you to understand that if you want to perform this task, then you may have to provide us with a detailed reason for terminating the disclosure of using your personal data as you know that such disclosure is required to use the personal data while using all of our services.
Portability: You also have the right to request for getting a machine-readable format. You can ask to transfer your personal data to another medium that can be reached technically and in an easy manner.
Complaint: If you are having any objection or complaint related to the use of personal data, then you can let us know by simply sending us an email.
The constraint of Processing: You can also request us to stop any further processing of your personal information at any time.
Objection: If you want to file an objection or complaint about any of our processes, or working, related to your personal information, then you can get in touch with our support team. Our team looks into such matters carefully and respond adequately to the users for resolving their objections and complains.
Are you having a question regarding personal data?
Content Arcade (UK), LTD.
438, Streatham High Road