The Only SEO Trick You Need to Know
Why yes, this is one of many several thousands of articles promising the best SEO advice. So the information can’t really be all that original. Right? Well how about this one…
Avoid SEO Tricks.
Tricks. Isn’t that word used to describe a deceptive or manipulative action?
SEO tricks are the shortcut oriented strategies that are a complete waste of your time and energy. Maybe you’ve heard of some of the most popular SEO “tricks”, such as:
As you may now know, those strategies aren’t really worth the trouble. Instead of looking for SEO tricks, try this:
- Content spinning
- Link spamming
- Buying content in bulk (sacrificing quality for quantity)
- Ensure your website design is clean, relevant, professional, and effective.
- Hire a quality web copywriter who will create a bigger & better impact on visitors.
- Don’t hire a cheap writer. It’s your brand on the line!
- Keep it simple. SEO should be an afterthought, not the entire purpose of your web content
- Define a unique brand instead of looking at competitors for base content.
You can stop looking for the one ultimate secret that will get you a sustainable placement on the front page of Google search results as quickly as possible. Putting quality before quantity may appear to be the longer route but in reality it is the shortcuts that will always bring you right back to the starting point. The end.