Want to Improve Your Writing? 10+ Tips for Improving Your WritingCorrectness Tone suggestions Full-sentence rewrites
We've heard stories of businesses that missed out on a deal because of documentation screwups, students who failed their courses because of poorly written essays, and even professionals who didn’t get the job because of grammatical mistakes in their written proposals, samples, or email which they realized only after sending it. What about blogs that aren't making any headway with readers because of poorly written content?
The point is this:
Although we live in a time when casual blogging and social media with 120-character limits are rampant, grammatical construct still holds sway And you'd agree with me that it's hard to achieve perfect writing — the kind of writing in which all of your grammar, sentences, and spellings are on point. Almost everyone, including native speakers, is prone to grammatical mistakes. Even if you are an expert in grammar, sometimes an intelligent mind is not entirely enough to produce a flawless piece of writing. But you know, if your writing is flawed and not delivered in the correct grammatical state, chances are that you’ll be misrepresented and your work won't be taken seriously. Even worse, grammatical mistakes can make your writing appear amateurish and unprofessional, leaving you with a bad reputation and lost opportunities.
In dealing with this, you might try to go through your writing line by line manually. If you do so, you'd immediately realize that it can turn out to be a long, boring process nobody wants to try. And in the end, there would still be no guarantee that your work is error-free. Instead of wasting a long time on a boring process like that, why not use an automated spelling and grammar tool? In fact, this is where our tool for checking grammar comes in handy.
MEET GRAMMAR CHECKER BY SMALL SEO TOOLS
This is an advanced web-based grammar checking tool enhanced with a huge database of written words, dandy alternative wordings, international standard grammatical rules, and other language varieties.
It works instantly in checking your writing for errors in all areas of grammatical balances, including sentence construction, spelling, punctuation, and more. The tool also helps you clean up errors by making correct suggestions and letting you edit the work spot-on with a single click. When we developed the tool, we had our in-house team of specialized developers joins forces with leading grammar experts from the United Kingdom, United States, and Canada to ensure that no punctuation rule has been ignored, no matter how common or sophisticated it may be. And just in case you’re wondering, this tool is used and trusted by hundreds of thousands of people around the world every month.
It is used by professional writers, editors, freelancers, bloggers, teachers, students, and anyone who needs help with polishing up their write-up. Although this is a free online grammar corrector, it comes packed with all the features and benefits you can get in paid ones. In short, our tool does better than the premium-priced ones out there.
If the write-up you want to analyze is contained in an external file, the SST Grammar Checker lets you upload documents saved in .doc, .docx, or .txt format as well as files from Google Drive and Dropbox.
Other than English language, the tool also works with other languages, including русский, 日本語, Italiano, français, Português, Español, Deutsche, 中文.To learn how to use the tool, go to the Grammar Checker tool page.
WHY USE A GRAMMAR CHECKER?
Want to know a secret? Every smart editor and professional writer in the world uses one grammar correction tool or another. The great blog posts and news articles you read every day on the web are all passed through some type of grammar, spelling, and sentence analyzer. If you want to play at the highest level, you have to use a language corrector too even if you're a grammarian.
Here are some reasons to start using a grammar tool today:
1. Confidence in your work: With a grammar analyzer, you’ll be certain that you’re putting quality material out on the internet. This takes your confidence level to a new high.
2. Credibility: You don’t want people doubting your work. Online spell checker allows you to build credibility, whether you’re a business, employee, publisher, or student. For businesses and employees, poor communication leads to bad impressions, errors, delays, and lost clients or deals. For publishers and writers, communication problems lead to distrust and misunderstandings. And if you’re a student, writing errors result in low marks and failed grades. Nobody wants any of those!
3. Reader interest: The primary objective of every writer (professional or not) is to get their message across to the reader in a way the receiver will understand it clearly. The last thing you want is for the reader’s attention to be shifted to something else — poor grammar and spelling. A grammar checker takes care of that.
4. Advanced correction: Most word processors like MS Word and Google Docs come with in-built error correction features. But these features are often not advanced enough to cover your grammar shame. Most word processors only have spell-checking capabilities and not full-fledged grammatical and spelling mistakes checkers. This means they are able to run a basic spell check and correct basic punctuation errors, but that’s only how far they can go. A full-blown grammar tool like ours goes beyond correcting common grammatical mistakes to performing complex corrections like misplaced modifiers.
5. Improved skills: We learn every day. With our grammar fixer, you’ll get detailed explanations for all your mistakes to help you avoid making them again. This means improving your language and writing skills, all for free.
6. Saved time: Time is money, they say. If you have to write lengthy reports, poring through every work you produce can be time-consuming and tiresome. You have to proofread everything, but you may not have the time to do so. Obsessing over one doc for days likely isn’t the most profitable use of your time. Our sentence checker tool can save you editing time by letting you correct all the mistakes that slipped into your long text with just a few clicks.
7. Authority: Errors make you look dumb. Period. But when your stuff is letter-perfect? You can scream. Show your authority with a flawless report. This will give people the impression that you know what you are doing; talk of mastery and professionalism.
BONUS: 10 TIPS FOR IMPROVING YOUR WRITING
1. Infuse your personality into your writing. This makes your writing unique and way more interesting than the generalized stuff out there.
2. Read more so you develop an eye for what effective writing looks like. Plus, this broadens your knowledge and vocabulary, which is good for good writing.
3. Eliminate the filler words and unnecessary phrases like very, basically, really, quite, rather, extremely, as a matter of fact, in order to, as you can see, etc.
4. Stick with words that are easy to understand. For example, use SECRET instead of SURREPTITIOUS, LECTURE instead of HARANGUE, you get the point.
5. Ensure you do adequate research on your topic. This is important for having a contextual understanding of the topic so you use words that resonate with the particular readers your writing is targeting.
6. Use contractions. For example, use words like DON'T, I'm, and THEY'RE, instead of DO NOT, I AM, and THEY ARE, respectively.
7. Edit your work ruthlessly. As a rule, 20% of your time should go into writing, while 80% should be for editing.
8. Keep your sentences simple and short.
9. Read it out loud. This is called proofreading and it can help you improve your writing greatly.
10. Practice, practice, practice!
Save your work from misrepresentation and inaccuracy caused by misspellings, improper punctuation, or wrong grammar. Say goodbye to text-fails and start creating mistake-free content fast. The free grammar checker tool by Small SEO Tools leverages technology to automatically check your grammar, spelling, and punctuation to make your writing shine. Go to Smallseotools.com now to start using it today for free.