Top 10 Ways to Increase Web Traffic
When it comes to a website’s recognition and brand presence on the web, it is pertinent for an entrepreneur to ensure that the website has consistently increasing traffic. This helps boost website visibility and subsequently has a positive impact on product sales and clients.
Here are some useful tips that can be implemented to easily increase your website traffic:
High Quality Content:
Writing meaningful and high quality content is one of the easiest ways when trying to pump up the website traffic. You can either post it on the website in the form of articles or interlink a blog where you post 2-3 blogs every week. Not only is this counted as social sharing, those searching for relevant content will keep coming back to find out further information about the topic. Hence, writing articles/blogs with useful content integrated with keywords is a resource which you can effectively use to strategically increase your website on the search engines.
- Identifying Keywords: SEO writing is one of the crucial stages when aiming to have greater visibility in the online world. Google Analytics helps you identify important keywords which can contribute to a compelling content. This helps appear your website in the top 10 results on search engines.
- Placement of Keywords Matter: Writing content which is not relevant or does not incorporate relevant information will not help your endeavor in any way. Hence, when developing your website content, place them strategically not only in the title but in the first few paragraphs. This helps search engines pick up the most relevant keywords in its top results.
- Social Media Counts: In the world of today, it is important to have profiles/accounts on social media including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus etc. A large number of your traffic is present on these social media websites which can be targeted towards your website with a proactive presence on it.
- Who’s Your Competition: The online world nowadays is full of competition. You cannot increase your website in a simple and easy manner unless you outline strategies such as SEO optimization, thorough and unique content, and use of social media. In a similar manner, you cannot plagiaries content, website layout or even a social media profile. You have to be innovative to grasp on a client. Nonetheless, your first research should be the competition against your core product
- Significance of Discussion Forums: Participating in forums and wall discussions can be a very effective strategy which can help increase website traffic on a drastic scale. Posting relevant and meaningful content with a backlink to your website will generate long term traffic. This is evident when those reading the posts will have an irresistible urge to click on the link and they will be automatically directed to your website. Bingo! Target met.
- The Power of Google Analytics: Your website layout, the nature of your product and your content highly relies on where your visitors are directed from. In this area, Google Analytics is of utmost use. It gives you better understanding of your website’s overall performance and also gives you an analytical graph of the number of visitors it is attracting. Not only is it free, it also assists in filtering relevant keywords for your content.
- Exposure Through Inbound Links: Apart from the discussion forums, your search engine ranking can be improved by augmenting inbound links. It can be even more effective when links are embedded in websites, directories, blogs and social media profiles.
- Promotions At the Rescue: We all know how much we love free giveaways and promotions. Hence, running a competition, putting it up on websites, forums and Facebook in the form of paid ads can not only lead to website traffic but will have a long term impact on future clients/visitors as well.
- Search Engine Submission: There are search engines who accept free submission of website URLs. Take advantage of these services and submit your website time and again to have your website published and appear in the search engines for a visible exposure.
While there are numerous other strategies that can help you increase website traffic, however, the above 10 ways are the easiest and most effective when landing in a world of intense competition. Best of luck!