How to Upload and Download HD Videos on Facebook?Correctness Tone suggestions Full-sentence rewrites
Facebook is a free social networking platform that allows millions of people to stay in touch with their family and friends all around the globe. Since Facebook launched, it has rolled out several features and given its best shot to provide users with what they desire.
Today, you can share text, images, videos, or stories on this platform with anyone you desire. Besides fulfilling personal needs, Facebook has also emerged as a hub for businesses. You can hardly name a brand that you cannot discover on Facebook, as it has covered all niches and spectrums.
Among the multiple types of content that can be shared on Facebook, there is a separate fan base for videos. From sharing special moments with friends and family to providing insights into your brand to the targeted audience, posting or uploading Facebook HD videos is becoming essential for people at both personal and commercial levels.
People love downloading FB videos that captivate them and that they wish to watch repeatedly. In order to fulfill this desire, they seek assistance from a Facebook video downloader.
However, many people aren’t aware of how to download Facebook videos 1080p. If this query has brought you here, then go through this blog till the end. We’ll deeply dig into this topic to clear your views on posting and downloading HD videos on Facebook. So let’s delve into it without any further ado!
Adjusting Facebook Settings
Without adjusting your account settings on Facebook, you might not be able to upload HD videos on Facebook. The users of Desktop, Android, and iOS need to follow different steps to enable the posting of HD videos on Facebook. Let’s discuss each of them to help you understand what you need to do to upload videos in HD quality.
- Launch Facebook.com through any web browser and sign in to your account.
- Click the “Settings and privacy” option and then “Settings” to open this page.
- From the left-side menu, click the “Videos” option to amend its setting.
- As the video settings open, you’ll see “Video Default Quality” set to default. Click and change it to the “HD if possible” option.
- Open Facebook on your smartphone and make sure you’re logged in.
- Tap the menu icon and scroll down to open the drop-down options of “Settings and privacy.”
- Tap “Settings” to open this page.
- Over this page, scroll down to the “Preferences” portion and tap “Media” to adjust video settings.
- Here, simply enable the “Optimized” option by tapping the box appearing on the right side.
- Firstly, open the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad to access your account.
- Tap the menu icon appearing at the bottom-right corner of the panel displayed.
- Scroll down the menu to tap “Settings and privacy,” and after that, visit the “Settings” page.
- In settings, you’ll see the “Preferences” section from where you need to tap on the “Media” option.
- On this page, you need to scroll to the “Video Quality” settings to enable the “Optimized” option.
By following the simple steps on the device you’re using, you can easily make it possible to upload HD videos on Facebook. But hang on! Your videos aren’t uploaded yet, as there is more to add.
Uploading Videos on Facebook: Private Vs. Public
After adjusting the video quality settings on Facebook, it’s time to upload HD videos on Facebook. But you might need to consider who can view your video on Facebook. On the private accounts, the default privacy setting for sharing any type of content is “Friends.” But this option isn’t fixed, as you can change it to the public or create custom settings in which you allow/disallow anyone from your friend list to view the video you share.
Is it Possible to Download HD Videos on Facebook?
If you are concerned about your privacy, then it’s recommended to keep your videos private. It will disallow any unauthorized access to your video. Even the people whom you have permitted to view the video cannot download it.
However, if you are sharing videos on Facebook to create an audience and expand your reach, then your privacy settings should be set to “Public.” The public videos can be accessed by anyone on Facebook. You should know that they can also be watched by people who don’t even have a Facebook account.
The publicly available videos can be downloaded to your device. There is no direct way to download Facebook videos 1080p, but using an online Facebook video hd download tool can come out as a handy option to help users.
Posting and Facebook Video HD Download isn’t impossible. You can simply adjust the media settings of your Facebook account to easily upload HD videos on this social media platform. For getting the best results, it’s recommended to use Wi-Fi for uploading videos on Facebook, as Facebook automatically reduces the size and quality of the video due to limited bandwidth on the data connection.
As discussed above, a Facebook video downloader can be used to download Fb videos. However, it only allows you to save public videos on Facebook, as it’s illegal and unethical to save private Facebook videos.