Google Improved “Test My Site” For Better ResultsCorrectness Tone suggestions Full-sentence rewrites
VIEWS: 7284 Views CATEGORY: Tech READING TIME: 3 Min To Read UPLOADED ON: 20 Mar 2019
Test My Site was launched in 2016 for the business owners to connect more quickly with the people online by improving the performance of their website. Now, Google entirely evolved the Test My Site tool with different features. The updates include the following actions for the website owners:
- Now you can either measure the speed of all the pages of your website or just one page. With this tool’s help you can quickly learn about the loading speed of your site and what you need to correct to improve it.
- You will also learn about how your site did in the last month and did your website become lighter or heavier as compared to the previous month. In case it is heavier then definitely it will load past the average time which is 1 to 2.5 seconds and to improve that you will be given a few steps to follow.
- Also, you can compare your website with other links of the same category to learn about how well are your rivals doing? If the comparison doesn’t show results as you expected then let the tool guide you with what you need to do.
- You will be given a list of required fixes, and it’s up to you if you want to fix all of them because it might affect your current version of the website and also you might need to bring your site down for a while to work and test the new upgrades.
- In the end, you can compile a complete report and share it with your team if you have one. Google focuses more on responsive websites because a smartphone is something people begin to use when it comes to finding answers to their questions.
Les IlaganAuthor / Senior Content Writer
Brilliant Writing Awaits
Great Writing, Simplified