BULK DOMAIN RATING CHECKER
Quality links can help you beat your competitors with increased traffic. With our Backlink Checker, you can easily monitor backlinks for a particular domain.
Get all backlinks!
Check your competitors full backlink profile.Probably the BEST backlink checker in the industry!
For your site to rank well in the search engines, backlinks are absolutely necessary. This is why building a solid backlink profile is so important. The stronger your backlink profile, in terms of quality and quantity, the better rankings your site will get.
The question? How do you measure your backlink profile?
It turns out Ahrefs has a measuring system for that, and it is called Website Rating.
Dns Rating is a proprietary Ahrefs’ metric that shows the “link popularity” of your website compared to all other websites in the world.
It shows the strength of a given website’s overall backlink profile (in terms of its size and quality) and is measured on a “logarithmic scale” from 1 to 100, with the latter being the strongest.
- Link popularity refers to a specific way that Ahrefs calculates website rating.
- Logarithmic scale means that the gap between DR 82–83 is much bigger than the one between DR 22-23. In other words, the higher your DR gets, the more challenging it will be to grow it by another few points.
Website Domain check is one of the most prominent metrics in Ahrefs that you can see it in nearly every of their report.
Lots of people check it religiously because it gives an idea of how well a website is doing in terms of links.
Domain Grade is not about the keywords your website ranks for, the search traffic it gets or some type of website authority that your site has. Instead, it is primarily a calculation of your backlink profile.
Ahrefs calculates Domain Grade using the following metrics:
- The number of unique domains with at least one dofollow link, pointing to your website.
- The values of those domains (whose links are pointing to your website).
- The total number of unique outgoing links (to other sites) each of those websites has.
After getting these three metrics, Ahrefs will then apply some mathematics and coding magic to calculate “raw” scores, after which they’ll plot these scores on a 1–100 scale.
Understanding this calculation method helps you know how you can improve your Domain Rating. But here’s what you also need to understand about improving your score per the calculations:
- Only dofollow links improve Domain Grade. Thus, if the website is only linking to you via nofollow links, it won’t increase your Url Reputation.
- The more unique websites a site links to, the less points it will transfer to each of those sites.
- The second, third and subsequent links from the same website will not improve your site’s score.
- If the linking website gets more backlinks and their rating increases, that will positively affect the Dns Rating of each website they link to (only dofollow).
Or to put simply, why do you need to check your rating of domain?
Here are a few things you can do with Web Rating:
- To benchmark against all other indexable websites on the web: Much like Alexa Rank, DR gives you an idea of how your website stacks up when measuring or comparing against every other website in the world (or in Ahrefs database).
- To measure up against your competitors: Comparing your Domain Grade to other websites in your niche can give you a lot of additional insight about the “link popularity” of your own website. This helps you discover competitors who’re doing better than you… so you can piggyback from their backlink profile. You also get to see those you’re doing better than… so you can monitor if they are catching up with you.
- To perform link prospecting: Let’s say you want to get a backlink from a site. By checking the dns value of the site, you immediately get an insight on the “value” that you’re going to get in exchange for your efforts. This is easy because url value is meant to show the relative “link popularity” of a given website, which directly shows the value you’re going to get from their link back.
- To discover how well your site can perform in SERPs: First off, even though search traffic is not taken into account when calculating url reputation, the two correlate very well. Your dns score can help you see how well your site will perform in the search engine results pages (SERPs) or how much traffic it should be getting. But, at the same time, it is perfectly possible for DR25 website to have more search traffic than DR35 website. That happens because dns value is not the only contributing factor to your search traffic. There are factors like the total search traffic potential of the niche your website belongs to and the level of competition in your niche, etc., which contribute in determining how much traffic a website gets.
Now that you know what dns reputation is used for, it’s time to actually start checking it. And the way to do that is to use a tool for checking dns value. Meet Bulk Domain Rank Checker, SmallSEOTools’ web application for looking up your site’s Url Grade fast.
The Bulk Domain Analysis is a tool we’ve built here at SmallSEOTools.com using Ahrefs’ Dns rating API.
Now, because this tool is built off of Ahrefs API, it returns the exact same Web Rating and Ahrefs Rank (AR) results as you would get using the paid version of Ahrefs.
However, you don’t have to pay here as you can use this DR/AR checker for completely free.
Whether you want to check the strength of the backlink profile of your website, or see how your domain authority compares to the competition, this tool is able to help you.
It’s a bulk checker, which means you can check the Url Reputation of multiple sites (up to 10) at once, based on whether or not the domains are in the Ahrefs database.
Additionally, along with the Url score, our Bulk Domain Reputation Checker will also show you the Ahrefs Rank for any given domain you enter.
For the record, Ahrefs Rank (or AR) is a global website ranking system developed by Ahrefs and contains all websites from high to low based on the quality and size of their backlinks.
Are Url Rating and Ahrefs Rank connected? Yes, and in a way, they’re almost the same. Ahrefs Rank orders all websites in Ahrefs’ database by their “raw” values, which sort of mean AR is a much more granular DR score.
Bulk Domain Rating Checker by Small SEO Tools is very easy to use. Here’s how it works:
- Step #1: On this page, enter the URLs of the domains you want to check. You can add up to 10 URLs, but do ensure that you enter one URL per line, like this:
- Step #2: Click on the “Check Rating” button.
Next, the tool will run the request and return the results in a matter of seconds. It looks like this:
As you can see, the results contain the Dns Rating, Ahrefs Rank, and more options to check backlinks, broken links, and valuable backlinks for each of the domains entered:
If you click on any of those options under “More Options” you’ll be taken to the relevant tool still within SmallSEOTools.com to perform the requested action.