KEYWORD RANK CHECKER
To check the keyword rank in Google ranking, use our free Keyword Position Checker. Just enter the domain name, keywords and search engine and click the red ‘Check Position’ button.
TRY OUR OTHER RELEVANT TOOLS
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Search engine optimization goal is always that coveted position in the top 3 results on search engines. It can take some time, but with little effort, each milestone means you’re doing something right. If your goal is also to achieve that top position in search results, then you might have to start working on that, right away. The first step will be to find out your ranking for which you will need an efficient keyword rank checker. Not to worry, there are many keyword position checker tools on the internet.
This free keyword rank checker or the keyword position tool works as a website rank checker to check your keyword ranking or SEO ranking in the top search engines for specific keywords to determine what is working, and what needs more work. Our keyword rank checker is not just reliable but also free to use. To use this Keyword Position Checker or Keyword Rank Checker, you just have to enter one keyword per line in the first box, the domain/website to test in the second box, select the search engines, then click on “Check Position” and watch our keyword position checker do its thing! Keyword rank checker will give you the results within seconds that will give you a better idea of keyword ranking or SEO ranking.
This Keyword Rank Checker tool will scan through search engine results for the keyword/phrase you entered to determine website ranking or keyword ranking. As the keyword rank checker runs the test, it’s good to see green results immediately.
That means your website was found on the first page for results by the search engine for that keyword. Even if keyword position checker doesn’t show you a position in the top 3, a first-page position is a good news. However, if your website isn’t showing in the top ten pages, then you have a problem. Either you haven’t optimized for that keyword, or you haven’t followed quality guidelines, and your website may be penalized.
- Choose your keywords carefully. Be as specific as possible with long tail keywords, and focus on those with lower competition. Click here to read more about tips on choosing keywords.
- Less is more! Yes, you heard it right. Websites who optimize for a handful of great keywords will get a higher position than those who optimize for a large number of decent keywords.
- Quality matters! Search engines reward quality websites that engage human visitors with a higher keyword position. Read more about the importance of quality content here.
- Build valuable backlinks. Just like with keywords, less can be more. Use this tool to check your backlinks to find out the Page Rank of websites that link to your site. Authority links are ideal and avoid cheap shortcuts like buying a ton of low-quality backlinks, as this can result in a lower keyword position or even being blacklisted by search engines.
- Last but not the least, do check the keyword ranking using a good quality keyword position checker or keyword rank checker or Google rank checker. This way you will be able to get a better idea of where you need to put some extra effort.
Google rank checker or keyword rank checker by Small SEO Tools is a magic tool for webmasters, which will automatically query Google’s search engine for you. Our keyword position checker is not just quick and simple, but it also works for free.
Isn’t that great? Check keyword ranking or SEO ranking today with the help of our keyword position checker and let us know of your feedback, as it is necessary for the improvement of our tools and services.