PAGE COMPARISON TOOL
Do you know similarity in the content of websites can be troublesome for search engine optimization? It is one of the big reasons why your site isn’t able to progress up the bar of rank. Such alike content means either you copied it from a website and tried to paraphrase it but weren’t able to, or you asked some amateur writer to write content similar to that website. This is not just going to affect the chances of appearing in the search engine results page, but also there is a specific term used for such act known as plagiarism.
Plagiarism is when you copy content (of any sort like images, videos, text, etc.) from a website or any source and use it as your own. Sometimes in speeches, we use the words that were once said by someone famous and quote the name of that person too. The reason is we don’t want our essays or speeches to be filled with plagiarism which is why tagging or citing the original owner of the content is vital. If you think the material of your website is still similar after paraphrasing, then try this tool comparison site which will also compare two websites SEO.
Same goes with the websites you can quote the name of the site if you cannot paraphrase the article correctly. Quoting means you are giving the individual or website credit the borrowed content and search engines will know that you haven’t copied it if you use the “blockquote” tag for writing the content. This tag is used to tell search engines if you are using words from a different site and all the browsers support it very well.
There are many reasons why one should use this website compare tool. If you have even a tad bit of doubt about the similarity in the content of your website, then you should instead of manually reading and trying to find the matching sentences or words you can use our site compare tool. It will highlight all the matching words and sentences for you which you can later remove/rewrite. Site comparison tool can be used for the following purposes.
- Non-original or duplicate content – compare site SEO The future of your website is in your hands. It’s entirely up to you how you deal with the content and the SEO of your site. The most important part is there is a possibility that your domain might get blacklisted by Google for copying too much of a website’s content. That’s why one should rewrite or spin the article before posting it on their site. If you have a lot of competitive websites out there, then you should try to compare 2 websites with our site comparison tool. If you have similar content on the pages of your website, then you can use the canonical tag for this purpose. This tag is used to tell Google which page is the master copy of a webpage.
- Republishing your own posts If you are a blogger and reposting your content, then don’t do it without the canonical tag. There are many ways to confuse search engines, but they are always temporary boosts for a webpage or a site. It doesn’t really mean you need to remove all the repeated posts; it’s just that you should avoid doing so quite often. The Google bot which is also known as the spider crawls most of the websites every day and even it finds similar content like your re-published posts it knows where the original content came from. The canonical tag can be added to avoid any confusions for a search engine.
- Indexation Google tries its best to index and show pages in the SERPs with distinctive material. If the content is made identical intentionally to manipulate rankings, and if the search engine finds out then there is no escape from the penalties of Google. Your site can either be removed permanently from the Google index and will no longer appear in the SERPs or can be brought down in the rankings.So, if you are syndicating your content on other sites, then it is up to Google to decide which version of the article can be shown to users in their queries. There is a considerable probability that the version Google chooses is not the one you’d prefer. So, it is essential always to link back to the original material and also ask other people to use the no index Meta tag who use your syndicated content.
So, clear your doubts with our website Page Comparison Sites Tool and let your site rise in the search engine results page.
- Web Content management system The text comparison tool is advantageous if you are using a CMS for a website and understanding a content management system is more important. Let’s say if you made a post on your sites blog, forum, etc. The same post can be shown in multiple formats by a CMS if not appropriately configured means a blog post can appear on the home page, archive page and other pages which have the same label which is why you need to set the CMS properly before posting any content. If you haven’t already, then find similar material with the help of this text comparison tool.
You can use the comparison tool to either compare SEO of two sites or to find similar content in the pages of your website. It will not only give you the percentage of the related content but will let you know the same sentences, paragraphs, words as well.
Follow the following steps to start the site compare check:
- When you are at the page of text comparing tool, you will see two text boxes with the title “Enter URL” as shown in the picture.
- In the first box you will be writing the URL of the page you wish to compare. In the second box, you will be entering the URL of the page you want to compare your material with. When you are done entering the URLs, all you have to do is hit “Compare Content” button which will compare two websites for you.
- The results of these two links will appear below the tool which will let you know about how much of your content is similar and will show page title, description, keywords as well.
The text comparison tool is all about finding similarity in the content of the pages of the websites for free. So, if you have any uncertainty that the material of site is plagiarized then feel free to use this tool at any time to find similar content.