How Does The Link Analysis Tool Work?
his tool looks at the source backlink you entered to determine if it is valuable, or if it is hurting your website. The information collected includes the Page Rank of a referring link, anchor text, whether it is live, and if that page is indexed by Google.
Where to go from here…
Google Penguin was not a warning against low quality link building, content spinning, and other spammy SEO strategies. It is the beginning of a new era, launched to enforce webmaster quality guidelines and will continue to have updates.
With that in mind, rather than looking for ways to cheat the system one should accept that cheaters never win. Here’s how to build quality links- which will always be very important for a high Page Rank.
1. Choose unique topics to write blog posts and articles about
2. Publish valuable guest blog posts on relevant, authority websites.
3. Use a variety of anchor text in your backlinks. You can even use the name of your business/website. The best anchor text is real, natural, and genuine.
4. Research the Page Rank and authority of another website before pitching a guest post. The more authority links you have, the better your own Page Rank.
5. Only post your link in forums, social bookmarking/networking sites or blog comments where you are active and keep the ratio of your promotional posts low to avoid being spammy