Keyword Rank Checker
Google.com » More SEs
About Keyword Position Checker Tool
Search engine optimization goal is always that coveted position in the top 3 results on search engines. It can take some time but with little effort each milestone means you’re doing something right. If your goal is also to achieve that top position in search results then you might have to start working on that, right away. The first step will be to find out your ranking for which you will be needing an efficient keyword rank checker. Not to worry, there are many keyword position checker tools on internet.
How to use our Keyword Position Checker Tool?
This free keyword rank checker or the keyword position tool works as a website rank checker to check your keyword ranking or SEO ranking in the top search engines for specific keywords to determine what is working, and what needs more work. Our keyword rank checker is not just reliable but also free you to use. To use this Keyword Position Checker or Keyword Rank Checker, you just have to enter one keyword per line in the first box, the domain/website to test in the second box, select the boxes for which search engines you want to check, select which page range you want to check, then click on “Check Position” and watch our keyword position checker do its thing! Keyword rank checker will give you the results within seconds that will give you a better idea of keyword ranking or SEO ranking.
How Does the Keyword Position Tool work?
This Keyword Rank Checker tool will scan through search engine results for the keyword/phrase you entered to determine website ranking or keyword ranking. As the keyword rank checker runs the test, it’s good to see green results immediately. That means your website was found on the first page for results by search engine for that keyword. Even if keyword position checker doesn’t show you a position in the top 3, a front page position is good news. However, if your website isn’t showing in the top ten pages then you have a problem. Either you haven’t optimized for that keyword, or you haven’t followed quality guidelines and your website may be penalized.
Here’s some tips on how you can get a better keyword position or keyword ranking:
- Choose your keywords carefully. Be as specific as possible with long tail keywords, and focus on those with lower competition. Click here to read more about tips on choosing keywords.
- Less is more! Yes, you heard it right. Websites who optimize for a handful of great keywords will get a higher position than those who optimize for a large number of decent keywords.
- Quality matters! Search engines reward quality websites that engage human visitors with a higher keyword position. Read more about the importance of quality content here.
- Build valuable backlinks. Just like with keywords, less can be more. Use this tool to check your backlinks to find out the Page Rank of websites that link to your website. Authority links are ideal, and avoid cheap shortcuts like buying a ton of low quality backlinks, as this can result in a lower keyword position or even being blacklisted by search engines.
- Last but not the least, do check the keyword ranking using a good quality keyword position checker or keyword rank checker or Google rank checker. This way you will be able to get a better idea of where you need to put some extra effort.
Why Our Keyword Position Checker Tool?
Smallseotools Google rank checker or keyword rank checker is a magic tool for webmasters, which will automatically query Google’s search engine for you. Our keyword position checker is not just quick and simple but it also works for free. Isn’t that great? Check keyword ranking or SEO ranking today with the help of our keyword position checker and let us know of your feedback, as it is necessary for the improvement of our tools and services.