CHECK KEYWORD OVERVIEW
Keyword Research is a tool for a quick keyword overview. Use it to know about the Search Volume, CPC, and Competition for a keyword. Enter the keyword in the text field and click on the blue button.
Improve Your Rankings!
Register now on Semrush and find out more details about your website and track your competitors, How and from where they are getting Backlinks and Traffic.Claim your free 30 day trial now!
Do you know that researching keywords does not have to be such an arduous task anymore? Yes, you heard that right!
SEO keyword Generator is now readily available to do your keywords in a stress-free manner, thus improving your SEO quality. How does this happen?
To begin with, knowing that the overview of keywords is a vital aspect of effective Search Engine Optimization, it, therefore, becomes necessary to know how to do functional keyword for your content, that is, employing the use of Keyword Research Tool.
Whether you’re an SEO professional, a freelance writer or blogger, our keyword analyzer tool provides you with thorough keyword analysis and research that will make you get higher ranking in search engines. This is also a free tool, and even more, you are provided with the best and most relevant keywords for your site.
Knowing how to make use of an SEO keyword analysis tool requires strategic yet easy processes and steps to be followed for optimal results.
To make use of the keyword Analyzer, take the following steps:
- Step 1: Get the keyword you intend on searching for.
- Step 2: Once you have the keyword in mind, visit: https://smallseotools.com/keyword-overview/ if you are not already there.
- Step 3: Input the keyword you want to search for into the box indicated on the site.
- Step 4: After inputting the keyword, click on “Check Keyword Overview”, and wait for the tool to generate the related keyword.
- Step 5: In no time you will get the results that will tell you about the Search Volume, CPC, and Competition of the keyword.
It is noteworthy that our Keyword Overview is very easy to use and efficient in generating keywords that will greatly improve your website’s SEO ranking. Unlike many other keyword checker tools, with this tool, there are no cumbersome steps to follow or register for.
All our keyword tools are broken down in detail and equipped for specific functions and take care of everything that concerns your needs. Specific functions like Keyword Position Checker, Keyword Density Checker, Keyword Suggestion Tool, SEO Keyword tool, Related Keyword finder, and many more. All these tools are free and easy to use, thus making Small SEO Tools your best bet for efficient keyword Search.
Furthermore, you can do more searches with our tool and look into the activities of your competitors and the rankings they have. By using website keyword analysis tool, you will be able to derive the right keywords; both long-tail keywords and single word keywords, and you’ll be sure to attract the right kind of audience for your site.
It is equally well known that getting the right keywords might prove difficult or unproductive, especially for beginners or those who are uninformed about the right online keyword tools. However, knowing the importance of keywords is the first step in SEO keyword tool.
Many research tools are readily available online and have been shown to be of advantage because they produce loads of related keywords you need in a very short time. This effectiveness, coupled with the fact that there are also lots of keyword analysis tools that are free and easy to use make them indispensable to SEO users. By using some of these keyword tracker tools, you can easily generate information on every keyword brought up by the tool being used. You also get to know the common or most researched keywords, thereby helping you develop content for a well-optimized website.
Primarily, keyword tracker tools are categorized based on either basic functions or the competitor-based function. However, there are lots of them that suit users differently.
Now, after knowing the value of using these online tools, you may begin to wonder which of them serves as the best tool. The point here, however, is that the best tool for you depends on what kind of keyword search volume you’re doing.
- Firstly, the most basic research tool is the Google Keyword Planner tool. This tool is usually the first that gets introduced to learners and beginners. It is easy and provides free keywords search to users. Also, it is quite effective in researching information about the large number of keywords it generates. It only requires that you create an account for free without AdWords, so as to be able to use the research tool, which is not very convenient for everyone. However, it isn’t the most advanced research tool for Pros and its results are quite limited to Google, leaving out other notable search engines. Despite these limitations, the Google Keyword Planner tool is popular and arguably the best free tool.
- Other keyword checker tools popularly used include SEMRUSH which has a 14-Day Free Trial, SpyFu, Serpstat, Ahrefs Keyword Explorer tool, LongTailPro which has a $30 Discount, as well as others with peculiar features.
- Furthermore, in knowing exactly how to use these research tools, one needs to have background knowledge on the essential topics, to be able to start with the best keywords relevant to the visitors of your website. It is equally pertinent to have the background knowledge about which keyword search volume is higher and also the keywords being used by your competitors.
- Moreover, as one of the tools relevant for SEO activities, keyword search tools are vital in helping SEO writers find several terms or expressions which search engine users constantly look for. Although many SEO writers find it unnecessary to pay for online tools, many still find other options besides Google Keyword Planner to be more preferable and less restricted to use.
- Some of them are Google Trends – which is another keyword suggestion tool from Google, Keywords Everywhere, Google Search Console, KW Finder, Moz’s Keyword Explorer, and so on. Some of these tools are combined to be used, such as the Google Keyword Planner and Google Trends or Google Search Console to have a more in-depth SEO keyword research.