- 1. Paste article duplication
- 2. Processing
- 3. Rewrite suggestion
- 4. Done (Unique article)
How Does The Article Rewriter Tool Work?
This article rewriter tool will scan through your content for words that can be replaced with a synonym. All words that have been replaced with an alternate option will be highlighted in bold and colorful text. You can click on that word to revert to the original, find other suggested words, or add your own.
How Can This Tool Be Used to Produce Quality Content?
We’ve added over 500,000 new synonyms to improve the end value of this article rewriter, with the purpose of improving articles by providing better words or phrases. Any writer can tell you that- sometimes, you get stuck trying to find “that perfect word”.
Likewise, it can also be used as an article spinner; to create another version of an article that is unique enough to pass a plagiarism checker. It’s a double edged sword, so use at your own risk!
Here’s some tips to make sure that if you use this tool for search engine optimization purposes, it won’t backfire. (Because if you publish low quality content, it will backfire!)
- Start with a quality article. This means a unique topic or viewpoint on a very specific topic. The information must be valuable to a human reader. At this point in time, it is not possible for any software program to produce content that is engaging. If you start out with a low quality article, chances are high that the alternate versions are going to be even worse.
- Read through the suggested Article Rewrite with human eyes. Does it make sense? You may catch several replacement words that won’t fit the context. If you don’t feel it reads well, click Rewrite Again for a new version. If none of the alternate words fit, try changing the original word to trigger new suggestions.
- We recommend running the final results- when you’re satisfied- through the Plagiarism Checker Tool just to verify it is unique enough to pass the plagiarism tests used by search engines before you publish on the web.
- We do not recommend using this tool to produce multiple versions of the same article to publish “spam”. Not only is this penalized by search engines, but it offers nothing of value to your target audience either.