Open Graph Generator
About Open Graph Generator:
Open Graph Generator is a tool that helps users to generate open graphs. Open Graph was created by Facebook in 2010, for enhancing its integration with other websites. Therefore, open graph is what allows the web pages to become a rich object in terms of a social graph. For instance, consider Facebook which uses the graph in order to enable the web pages to have the same functionality as that of any other object on Facebook. These are the type of meta tags that will allow your web page to have a richer and more refined experience on social networking websites.
In simple words, whenever a page is shared or liked, a certain degree of control is possible over the way information is travelled from a third-party website, say your website, to any social networking site such as Facebook or Twitter.
How To Use Open Graph Generator Tool:
Using our free Open Graph Generator, you can easily generate an open graph. The method is really easy and quick.
- Enter the title in the field to define your content.
- Enter the name of the site.
- Enter the URL of the website.
- Briefly give the description to describe the content.
- Select the type of the object that will be shared. It is significant if your page has a “Like” button, determining if your content will be shown in the interest section of user’s profile.
- Select the number of images and give the URL for each image. This feature is also of great importance as it ensures which thumbnails will appear when your page is shared.
Once you have filled in all the required fields, the code is ready to be copied and placed into the head part of your website’s code.